In families, at school, and in our communities, we rely on each other. When we communicate collaboratively, namely in a way that considers everyone’s needs, we can build relationships that are life-serving for everyone.
- Are you comfortable sharing authentically and asking for what you long for?
- Are you confident that you are being heard?
- Do you feel like you belong and are lovable, just as you are?
- Can you discuss your differences peacefully?
- Do you feel empowered to support the children in your care with their growth and development?
I have found that understanding our needs and those of others can fundamentally change the flow of our conversations and, through that, how our life unfolds. We can feel more peace, be more empowered, grow communities of belonging, and live with vibrant aliveness.
If you would like to learn how to communicate in a way that is more life-serving to you, join me (especially if you are a parent, youth, sibling, teacher, or child service provider). Call me for a meet and greet to get a taste of these collaborative communication processes or sign up for a workshop or for coaching.